
Lion and The
Jungle
Long years
ago, Young Banyan Tree complained to the Old Banyan Tree about his small role
to help other creatures in the jungle. Every morning and daytime, he had to
inhale dirty air and with the help of sun, he had to spread fresh air for the
animals to breath. He had to prepare his thick leaves to prepare the place for
birds to make their nest and for other animals to take shelter under him.
“Try to keep
going green to make the animals around us happy!” Old Banyan Tree said.
“I feel that
I am just passive creature. I cannot walk any where like what lions, monkeys
and elephants do. Although snakes have no leg, they still can go anywhere.”
Young Banyan complained.
“Your leaves,
which fall to the ground, make the soil fertile.” Old Banyan Tree said.
“But it does
not prove that I am powerful and important creature.”
“Hi Young
Banyan, you are a kind of plants. You are one of important parts in food chain
and creature interaction in this jungle. Plants have very important role.
Although lions are strong animals, they cannot live without plant” Old Banyan
Tree tried to make Young Banyan Tree’s feeling better.
“Why should I
care about lion? They are evil animals. They eat other animals in this jungle.”
Young Banyan Tree complained.
“Lions just
follow their natural instinct. They eat because they are hungry and need to
eat. Unlike greedy human beings, for lions, enough is enough. Greedy human
beings hunt for pleasure, pride, and greediness. This world is not enough for
greedy human beings.” Old Banyan Tree explained.
“Why must I
go green? Why should I care about other? What is the benefit for me?” Small
Banyan Tree still complained.
“It is the
calling from the Creator to do your small role in this universe. Kid, just do
your role and you will understand,” Old Banyan Tree said.
Once upon a
time, five greedy illegal loggers came to the jungle to exploit the wood. Not
only did they cut the trees for money but they also hunted the animal for pride
and pleasure. For them, “enough” is not enough and for their greediness, this
world is not enough.
Five illegal
loggers stood in front of Small Banyan Tree. They did not care whether it was
still not old enough to cut. They were interested to cut and prepare their
tools.
Demikian pembahasan tentang Lion and the Jungle - Contoh Narrative Text. Semoga dapat menambah pemahamannya tentang Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs,. Kritik dan saran melalui kolom komentar dibawah. Save dan share artikel ini untuk berbagi pengetahuan dengan klik ikon dibawah ini.
Social Media